To be consulted
The price include :
- • A fully equipped galley
• A set of linen for all beds per week and towels (not bath towel) and tea towels
• Boat driving demonstration
• Boat insurance
• Technical support 7 days a week
The price not included :
• Travel to and from the departure base
• Fuel and oil between 10 and 18 € per hour. Fuel charges are calculated on a per hour or per litre basis in Ireland, England and Scotland.
depending on your cruising region. Fuel charges incurred will be advised by your base at the end of your holiday. Fuel prices are correct at the time of going to print and are subject to change. Before departing on board your cruiser, you will be required to leave a security deposit of €275 (£225) for a Journey from 7 to 10 nights, €400 (£325) for a Journey from 11 to 14 nights and €175 for 4 nights. towards the cost of the following incidentals : fuel charges;
cleaning charges (see return of the boat in terms and conditions), grounding fee (charged if you ground your boat and assistance is required), bicycle damage or loss.
• Damage waiver for the boat (from 2250 € to 3250 €) or a non refundable damage waiver (from 22€/day to 50€/day depending on the boat) + a reduced deposit (from 250€ to 750€ depending the boat)
• Any optional extras
• Personal holiday insurance
• Cancellation Insurance (Mondial Assistance) : 6.5% of the rental price (only for the UE nationals)
• One way supplement : from 80 to 200€ (according to path)
• Italy mooring fees/boat (Venetian Lagoon only) : 80 €/week - 50€/short break
• Canada mooring fees/boat: 97€/week - 65€/short break
Scotland mooring/boat: 16€/nightOptional services to regulate at the departure base:
- • Waterways guide for France only: €27 (to be booked early in order to receive it before departure). Available only for the France Waterways, in French-English and German.
• Cancellation Insurance : 6.5% of the boat hiring price (only for the UE nationals)
• Standard bike : €49/week (€7/day) or 56 euros/week in resort(no available in Scotland)
Child bicycle: 35 euros/week (5 euros/day) or 42 euros/week in resort(no available in Scotland)
Bike child seat: 14 euros/week -2 euros/day) or 21€/Week in resort
• Bicycle Theft Waiver: 7 euros/week (1 euro/day) or 14 euros/week in resort (2 euros/day)
• Cleaning service: from 105 euros to 175 euros according to the boat
• Car transfer : from 130 euros to 480 euros (Car transferred from start base to end base for one way cruises only. In Germany, we are not able to transfer your car from your start base to the end base. However, up to 4 passengers can be transferred by taxi for the cost of the car transfer)
• Airport transfer : price on request (transfers in Ireland are payable in advance only)
• Enclosed car park : 49 euros/week (7 euros/day) or 56 euros/week in resort(available in selected locations only)
• Non secure car park: 35 euros/Week or 42 euros/Week in resort (available in certain basis)
• Garage : 63 euros/week (9 euros/day) or 70 euros/week in resort (available in certain basis only)
• Pet supplement : 60 euros/week (2 pets maximum per boat)
• Priority Check-in : €100 (boat available between 11:00am and 12:00am instead of 2:00pm, subject to operational constraints instead of between 4:00 and 6:00 pm). Not possible with the Vision boats.
• Late Check-Out : €100 (boat to be returned between 11:00am and 12:00am on the final day, subject to operational constraints, instead of 9:00 am). Not possible for the Vision boats.
• Sundowner pack: €55 (60€ in Ireland and in Canada) prices shown are correct at time of printing and may change
• Starter pack: €85 (€90 in Ireland and in Canada) prices shown are correct at time of printing and may change
• Parasol : deposit of €25
• Eco-pack: from 13 euros (environmentally friendly cleaning materiales & toiletries)
• Barbecue: €52.50 euros/week (supplied with 2 gas bottles) ; 7.50 euros/day or 59.50 euros/week in resort (€100 refundable deposit)
• Outdoor lantern: €17.50 euros/week ; €2.50 euros/day or 24.50euros/week in resort
• Comfort cushions : €10.50 euros for 2 cushions or 17.50 euros in resort
• Wifi in France only: 56 euros/week; €8 euros/day or 63 euros/Week in resort (refundable deposit: €50 euros)
Wifi in Italy only: 59.50 euros/week, 8.50 euros/day or 63 euros/week on the spot
• Grocery Pack-Sundowner: from 55 euros
• Grocery Pack-Starter Pack: from 85 euros
Special occasion welcome pack: from 85 euros
• Green ecological cleaning pack: from €13 euros
• Angling Dinghy: 77€ or 11€/day and 84€/Week in resort. Available in Ireland only
Outboard Motor: 77€ or 11€/day and 84€/Week in resort. Available in Ireland only
•Kayak 1 & 2 man: 101.50€/week. Available only in Canada.
Deposit in guarantee :
- All our boats are fully covered for damage and damage to other property or vessels for claims over from 2250€ (£1865) to 3250€ (£2695 or CA$ 4920). All our boats are covered fully for third party liability.
Option 1 – The refundable damage deposit
On arrival at the base, you leave a refundable deposit of from 2250 to 3250 euros which will only be exercised if the boat or any of its equipment / inventory is returned damaged or lost, or in the case of any accidental damage to third parties. This will not be the case if there is evidence of gross neglect, which is excluded from our cover under our insurance policy.
Option 2 – The non-refundable damage waiver + reduced deposit -250€ (£205)-750€ (£620)
A charge of between 23€ to 52€/day (according to the boats and the countries) can be paid at the time of booking. With this option you will be fully covered if the boat or any of its equipment / inventory is returned damaged or lost, as well as if there is any accidental damage to third parties. This will not be the case if there is evidence of gross neglect, which is excluded from our cover under our insurance policy.
* In certain instances we may insist on a deposit rather than the waiver