To be consulted
The price include :
- • Boat hire,
• Boat equipment, crockery and linen for bed (sheets and duvets)
• Boat insurance
• Navigation Instruction
• Technical help : available 7 days a week
The price not included :
• Fuel, gas and other consumables will be charged to the hirer at the relevant hourly rate,
• Personal Insurance
• Fee for a cruise on the Lot River (Cahors) : 80 euros
• Bike hire,
• Garage or car park,
• Insurance (Optional) :
FORMULA 1 (5% amount of the no discounted hiring price) = cancellation of your stay (Minimum 50 Euros per cruise)
FORMULA 2 (5% amount of the no discounted hiring price) = interruption of your cruise; waiver 1/2 boat deposit; individual accidents (Minimum 50 Euros per a boat <10m, 70€ for a boat between 10m and 13m, 90€ >13 m for a stay from 1 to 7 days)
• Fluvial guide: 27 euros
• Deposit for final cleaning (150 eurs for the boats -10m; 200€ euros for the boats from 10m to 13m and 250 euros for the boats +13m),
• Security deposit for the boat (1000€ euros for the boats -10m, 1500€ euros for the boats from 10m to 13m and 2000 euros for the boats +13m),
• Extra charge for pets: 40 euros/petOptional services to regulate at the departure base:
- •Optionnal extras payable on the spot:
for boats under 10m: 150 euros
for 10m-13m boats : 200 euros
for 13m boats and more : 250 euros
Bike rental for adult: 40 Euros/week
Bike rental for child: 35 euros/week.
Maxi 4 bicycles on board
Baby seat rental : 10 euros
• Car park: 40 Euros/week (private but not supervised) ; not available in Port Lauragais (Canal du Midi)
Garage: 50 Euros/week (in some ports)
• Bath towels kit: 12 Euros (1 glove, 1 towel, 1 bath towel)
• Kitchen towels kit: 4 Euros (1 hand towel, 2 dishcloth)
• Innkeeper KIT includes the cleaning service + Kitchen towels kit + Bathroom towels kit (1 kit/person) ; price: between 190€ and 320€ according the boat
• Converter rental: 12v/220V: 10 Euros
• Pets : 40 Euros/pet
• wifi 10 Go : 50 euros (Except Lübz in Germany)
• Gas barbecue : 40€/week
• Deck matress: 10 euros
• One-way supplement : one week = 150 Euros (obligatory) This does not include car or crew transfers
• Car transfer or crew transfer in case of one way : from 100 Euros to 350 Euros
• Early check-in or late check-out : 80 euros (on request and according to availabilities)
• Fluvial guide-map : 27 euros (to be booked early in order to receive it before departure). Available only for the France Waterways, in French-English and German.
• Pool rental (available only in France on some bases): from 189 euros to 328 euros / week depending on the season and the region. Adpatable on all models except Octo Fly and Octo Fly C, Primo, N800 and Riviera. Attention: for the pool on boats of 13 meters and more: compulsory license.
Deposit in guarantee :
- Cleaning deposit : 150 euros for the boats -10m, 200 euros for the boats between 10m and 13m and 250 euros for the boat more than 13m
Deposit for boats -10 m : 1000 euros
Deposit for boats between 10m and 13m : 1500 euros
Deposit for boats more 13m : 2000 euros
It covers the insurance franchise, loss of hire and boat cleaning if this has not been done. This sum will be repaid to you at the end of your cruise if the boat and its equipment are brought back clean, in good
condition and undamaged, at the time and place agreed on.
CAST OFF WITH PEACE OF MIND :
Insurance is described more fully in our general rental conditions. Please ask for the application form.
CONSUMABLE FORFEIT :
All the consumable (oils, diesel oil, gas...) used during your stay are included in this forfeit. When you set off the tank will have been filled, giving you selfsufficiency for 10 to 14 days (depending on the type of boat). All our cruisers are fitted with a meter which is read on your departure and on your return. The number of hours of engine fuel use will be invoiced according to the rate displayed at the base (More or less 30 to 60 Euros per day).
ONE WAY CRUISES :
Two way cruises offer you the chance to enjoy and experience a wide variety of landscapes from very different angles. However, we can offer you one-way cruises in certain regions. One-ways may be subject to unforeseen circumstances which can impede their operation. Considered as an additional service, a one way cruise as well as its direction are only confirmed 48 Hours before departure.